ADMISSION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR
FOR REGISTRATIONS AND DETAILS
CONTACT ADMIN OFFICE.
CONTACT ADMIN OFFICE.
APPLICATION FORM & REGISTRATION
- I Parents those who seek admission of their ward in this school must buy the application from and prospectus from the school office.
- Kindly go through the prospects thoroughly, especially read the admission procedure and the rules and regulations very carefully and then fill the application forms.
- Filled in form must be submitted only in the school office within the stipulated time or given time period.
- The filled in application forms must be supported with all the required documents and photographs as mentioned in the application form
ENTRANCE TEST AND INTERVIEW:
- There will be no entrance test for pre – KG. Only a personal interview with the parents for the child’s admission.
- For classes LKG and above a written entrance test will be conducted. Those who qualify the test will be called for a personal interview along with their parents.
- Admission is given on the basis of child’s performance in the test if it is satisfactory as per the school norms.
SYLLABUS FOR THE ENTRANCE TEST
- The Entrance Test will be conducted on the following subjects to test the general understanding and subject knowledge which is expected at each class level on the subjects given below
- for KG – English & Maths
- For Grade1 & above – English, Mathematics & Science
- Parents must submit the original TC of their wards from the previous school mentioning the class in which their ward studied, the eligibility of promotion to the next higher class etc…
REGULATION AT CSIWFCSK
- The students are expected to speak only in English within the school campus.
- All the students are expected to be punctual to the school.
- Boys should come to school with their hair properly cut and girls with long hair should make two plaits.
- Damaging the property of the school or other student’s misbehavior in the school will not be tolerated.
- Cleanliness and Neatness in dress, body, books and surroundings are expected from all.
- Normally the child should inform the teacher in advance if leave required, though a proper leave application duly signed by the parents.
- If a child takes leave on emergence situation he / she should bring the leave application on the next day when he / she comes to school.
- No one expect the parents / authorized guardians must sign the leave application.
- Leave without prior written information will be considered as absent